Saturday, March 9, 2013

More cooking ;)

See..I told you there are going to be more pictures of food to be posted..haha!

So, this dish is 'Bak Choy Stirred Fried with Shiitake Mushroom' and it is not my dish because it was cooked by Ji Chuan. Still it sure does taste as it looks! :)



Well, this second dish was inspired by my very own mummy and grandma. My mummy cooks the best peanut soup with the soft peanuts and pork ribs and my grandma cooks the best 'Ling Ua' soup aka 'Lotus Root Soup'. I hope I make you both proud. It is definitely not as good as my mummy's nor my granny's but still not too bad. ;)


The last one was prepared by myself with some innovation. Well, I was trying to get rid of my 'Chi Kut Teh' and thought of a terrific idea of using the soup for the noodles. I like 'Chi Kut Teh' better with rice but still, not too bad for a leftover meal! :)


This could be all for the time being..Sad but true, I will be too busy after the break to prepare all these yummy looking asian food. However, I will be cooking right after the semester ends again. So watch out for more then. :)

No comments: