Sunday, January 11, 2015

Another new year :)


It's been a while since the last post but hey it's 2015 now! So this shall be the first post for 2015. :p

And I am officially older yesterday. It's the first time that my sister and I got to be next to each other on our birthdays after 4 years. :)

We started our day in my grandparents' place as the whole family have to be involved with our grandpa's prayers which happened to be on our birthday. It's not that he passed on our birthday but according to the Chinese calendar, it's the anniversary of the date which he has passed.

Later that day, we went to the salon to get our hair done. My mum got her hair dyed and my sister had her hair shorter. My sister persuaded me to get red highlights and for some reason, I went along with her idea and I ended up with purple highlights on my hair. I think it looks nice but perhaps it might be a little too much for the office work environment? But oh well, I shall try my best to embrace this color even there will be stares on my hair for a while haha! If this was Instagram, I will probably hashtag #yolo. Sorry, that is my attempt to be funny :p