Sunday, August 2, 2009

Giving up is a NO NO!

I just went for a talk which is mainly about the process of the US universities application. I must admit that I am very VERY blur about it. There are many things which I thought would be simple but in actual fact it's intricated!

Luckily, I had attend this talk. It is held in Taylor's College and I surely had benefited from the talk though...However, I realised that I did not have anytime to study for my upcoming exam(Math Foundation). The exam is on Tuesday at 8 to 10pm! I think I will have to skip my dinner..=(

Life is hectic!

What ever it is..I will try my best though. I had said that for about millions times to myself and I should keep my word for it. That has indirectly motivated me in the sense that I will have to do it because I have said that I would! hahaha...

I am retaking my TOEFL hoping that I would at least attain 25 for each section! Damn the reading section! So, my schedule now is much more tight compared to my classmates because I will have to attend to the TOEFL classes again! Then, I got to know that the TOEFL reading is cancelled just an hour ago! yeah! That means that I have time to study and relax in between. God is just afterall! (Okay, God is always fair)

I think I will stop now and start revising for my exam...

Lesson: Although you may be busy, do not give up!

No comments: