Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We Create Hope in Life!



Life is surely not as easy as we think it maybe but it will be if...


I met a doctor who once said, "Sometimes life is not about doing something you love to do, but it is about learning to love what you do."


It sounded somewhat weird. There's a way to illustrate what he was really trying to say actually. He was actually telling us about his experience in becoming a doctor. He said he didn't like the night calls and the housemanship but he had to endure all these to achieve what he wants. So, there he is, a successful doctor! Well, he did mentioned that he learned to love what he had to do.


Personally, I didn't like the fact that I had to leave home and stay somewhere far away. Deep inside, I knew that it was best for me to go because it's a hope for me to achieve what I want in life. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Yes, it certainly is.


Even though I am away from my family, I bear something in mind. That's the only thing that keeps my dreams alive. It was the reason I left my family-my future. My hope is to see smiles on their faces when I return home.


...we have a reason and be persistent. Thus, we create hope in life!

1 comment:

Little girl with Big dreams said...

I might know how it feels like. while reading this, i can certainly tell tat u hv grown a lot..lol