Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just plain moody




The sky looked so gloomy and moody..I was somehow affected by the atmosphere as well. Everything seemed so greyish, blurry and unlively..The day ended so early..I felt like it was 8pm when it was just 6pm..The day seemed so short and nothing was bright.:(
Probably I am a person who likes the sunshine better? Just like the weather, I was not in the mood for a lot of things. I just want to have some time for myself..spacing out for a moment as one of my friends have told me. Spacing out isn't all that good either because lonely was what I have felt. I don't know why would this happened..mood swings, I am guessing. I want to be alone but I am afraid of being alone. GOSH! I know it's stupid because I have contradicting thoughts and wants. Maybe I am just plain moody. I want to see the sun shine now if possible!

Lets hope that it will get better. I don't want to be affected by the weather. Can't wait to see the sunshine.

3 comments:

jityang said...

sun sun come again, come again as soon as you can,
sun sun come again lil pauline wants to play~~ LOL hahahahaha XD

Pauline said...

hahaha..I miss the sunshine so so so much! It gets dark so fast here.

jityang said...

get an orange light lamp~~ draw a pic of the sun n paste it on the lamp...hahaha then u will hav your own 24/7 sunshine ide...XDDDD