Sunday, April 17, 2011

While this and that..

While browsing through the homepage in facebook, I saw one of my friend's shared link and I went on watching the video in it. It was about Tyra Banks Show. It got me hooked up for about 1 hour watching the other videos of her talk shows! Believe or not, I think I would be watching it if I do not have exams in these few days time..hahaha! Too bad I will just have to resist it and deal with it until my finals are done!

While browsing through my profile pictures in facebook, I have realized that my pictures from the first time when I got the account until today have changed..The change that I meant was not 'the me growing up' or 'how different I may look now compared to last time'. The difference is subtle and I am not surprised if my friends did not notice it. The pictures that I had before were just me, myself and I. The next person that will be in my pictures would be my sister and that was it. Then until when I was about to leave M'sia, I have started using pictures of me with my close friends. Now, I don't feel like choosing those pictures of my 'pretty' face or 'close-up' pictures as my display picture. One reason is to reduce random friend adds from god knows who and the more important reason is for the sake of my own satisfaction.

While writing this blog post, I feel bad for not studying and guilty for wasting my time here..Ok, I got to go and catch up with my studies now. :(

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hey dun be so stressed up ya. Tc n all the best for exams! Hit me when ur last day of exams coz I might be there. ;D

FaDhLi said...

goodluck for exam junior :)