Tuesday, January 10, 2012

21!

21 is not just any number. To think of it, 21 in blackjack is a win. Without the number 21, forever 21 will not exist. Besides, 21 is practically the legal age for a lot of things and turning 21 means that you have lived for more than 2 decades!

Yes, I am 21 this year. Not so excited about the increment in terms of my age but I do hope that it will still be counting! :D
It's 10th of January now in Malaysia and 9th in the US..So, I am younger than my sister now. Sorry ching! :P

Glad that I have called my sister first!! She made this video of us and it was so touching for me though I find it childish..haha!

Thanks, Ching! Happy Birthday! You will always be my number one. :)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

hey it was supposed to make you laugh and it did! lol. you too my number one! :)