Friday, February 10, 2012

Busier than ever

It is pretty obvious that I don't write as often as I have used to..and honestly, it has been like this ever since the last semester. I blame the amount of work load that I have..though entirely was my fault for not allocating some amount of time for writing..lol..for most of the days, the time that I have besides going to classes were always filled up with something to do..projects, assignments and quizzes..not to mention I think I might be sleep deprived at times...that is not surprising because it was expected. At least, I got something going on and thus, being busy is not all that bad. After all, it is a good sign is it?

Just for updates, I am going to have my exams from next week onwards till spring break..and then, I will be going to Guetamala. Not going there for fun obviously..it is an international service trip organized by the rotaract club in the UofM. Can't wait to go there and get myself a handful of experiences. :)

Alright, back to my Chinese characters. bye! :)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

busy girl. take care and have fun along the way. :P