Friday, February 8, 2013

Mo li hua

Yesterday in my Chinese class, my classmates and I were asked to sing a song, Mo Li Hua, which means Jasmine flower. This song is a very popular song in China and it is played in the Olympics. According to my teacher, this song was played once in the Olympics because no one knew how the Chinese national anthem sound like. Sounded great huh? I am sure I have heard of it sometime before in Chinese restaurants(I would guess Concorde Hotel) but I could not remember since I do not know the lyrics. :P

Well, this song gives a very peaceful feeling inside, so I thought of sharing this with you even though you might have heard of it before.:)

Anyway, here's the video:



Moli hua
Hǎo yī duǒ měi lì de mò li huā
Hǎo yī duǒ měi lì de mò li huā
Fēn fāng měi lì mǎn zhī yā
Yòu bái yòu xiāng rén rén kuā
Ràng wǒ lái jiāng nǐ zhāi xià
Sòng gěi bié rén jiā
Mò li huā yā mò li huā

No comments: