Monday, October 26, 2009

Hard part of Life

Now, i m busy with my application to US universities. It is so complicated...i kinda hate being part of it-meeting up the deadlines, writing the essays, filling up the details, etc.. I hope that i will be able to get through it..kinda tired of it..hahaha..

It is hard to decide which university to apply to coz there are many aspects to think of (eg, SAT scores, TOEFL scores, transcripts, recommendation letters, reports, mailing issues, essays, etc.). I admit I did broke down..coz I do not know how to get it done but I know that I need to get it done..I really dislike the process..and to think of it, I get headaches..haih

Everyone applying to the US is trying to be different. Then, I was thinking if everyone is different, then wouldn't different be common? Maybe common will be unique..So, wateva it is, I am just trying my best to be my true self..nothing but the truth..no lies..lol..

I guess it is best to just give it all I that I have within myself!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Don't worry. I know you will be able to get through it. Yes, believe in yourselves and be proud of who you are. That's the way it should be. :)

Pauline said...

Thx..=D