Saturday, October 31, 2009

Whatever..

I think it is very obvious to all that, nobody thinks alike..I know this fact..still, I am stubborn to believe it and apply it..

My mum once told me that she dislikes people who does not reply her messages or return her calls..When she told me the trouble and frustation that she has gone through because of those who do not reply her messages and calls, I understood what she has meant..there is no need for any further explaination because I felt that irritation and frustation as well..She told me that the replies meant a lot to her as they are indications of reporting back and informing the situation..I might not be able to explain them in words but I totally understand what was she trying to imply..

No matter how trivial are any messages or calls that I have received, I believe that it is important to reply them.. My mum's words had really impacted me. However, I think there is a drawback to this because I expect others to reply my messages and calls too! Here comes the frustation and anger! They simply do not reply those of mine! They do not think like me..

There was one time..it was long ago, my friend had received a message from another friend of mine..Because of her anger towards my friend in other issues, she did not want to reply the message..I was there..just right next to her..seeing her disobeying my belief..immediately, I told her to reply the message but she did not want to..I could understand the frustation of my other friend who is waiting for her damn reply! Sometimes, people are just so inconsiderate about what others may feel for their not-replying-act...sigh.

Recently, I have faced a similiar incident as well..the difference is that I am the victim, the one who waits for a non-existant reply! That message was rather important for me and it was urgent! To be truthful, I was mad and angry..I have waited all day long for a reply and I got nothing..Then, after a few days, I got a message from that same pathetic person..asking me a question that was rather important to her/him. To be honest, I had an intention of not replying to that idiot..hahaha..but I just could not help feeling sorry and guilty for my irresponsible act..So, I replied her/him after 20 to 30 minutes or so..I just could not betray myself! The guilt of not replying has controlled my actions! At least, I have the courtesy to reply! Unlike others who are so mean!

I know I cannot change this fact..I just need to accept that others are just selfish at times..

Whatever happens...I am just gonna be my true self regardless of what others may have done or might do about the replying-messages-issue...I just can't be bother by them any longer..I will always act according to what I think is right! =D

1 comment:

Little girl with Big dreams said...

hahax..i totally understand tat too..hehe