Monday, October 26, 2009

Time Shall Tell

This feeling.. I really don't know. I didn't think I was falling for it but I am starting to think whether I am. Sweet but I don't think it is sweet enough to start. What if my feelings betray my thoughts?

Is this real?

I admit I like to think about it. Sometimes this is the reason I giggled to myself. Then, I thought whether this was what I really wanted. Sometimes yes but sometimes no.



Someone told me that this feeling is hard to describe as it depends on how one perceives it.



It's so sweet.. I kept telling myself.


Can't it stay the way it is?





Maybe this is a new experience.



Something that I've not venture into before. It's a part of life.



Caring, sharing but not yet loving. That's how I describe it as. I am pretty sure this one is slightly different from the rest.



I've talked about it. Thought about it.


It seems that I like the way it is now. If there's any change in this, it will definitely be a serious one. Don't want to take the risk though.



It isn't that hard, is it?






No, it shouldn't be hard. I want to keep this a memory.


A happy one.


So, that I can laugh about it when I think about it when I'm old.

Funny. Naive. Wonderful.


I don't whether the other feels the same way.


Maybe not but I wonder if the other likes it this way. Time shall tell.




The answer lies in our hearts. If we really look into it, we will know what we want exactly. Just don't lie to yourself.

1 comment:

Little girl with Big dreams said...

I know how it feels like..it maybe hard to admit that this 'feeling'..i have experienced it too..no worries..i guess this is part of life..maybe the wonders of it..in this matter, i advise you to follow wat u want..it will be best for all..