Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crappy?

I don't know why I am feeling a little down and moody..Seriously, I want to know the reason for being so myself..I know its funny and weird and perhaps, one day, I will be reading this and laugh realizing how stupid am I to write this post..Whatever reason it may be, even if I know the reason but dare not say it..I just feel like writing a post today..

I am been having mixed feelings about everything..I do not dare to hope for something too much and trust those around me too much..I feel like I was not part of it at times and that I could not change the situation because I know I am not the influential or the dominant one..I thought that I was good but then again, I realized I am not..Just as others who are self-minded, so too am I..but then again, I just can't help it because at times, I felt like I was being played or used instead..I guess I think for others to much- that is what my parents said..Do I think about others too much? I don't know..at times, I guess..

Avoiding the truth is what I always opt for..especially the truth about my feelings and thoughts..I will never admit or do anything that I think that I am supposed to be the one waiting and not the one taking the action..even if this will last forever..I don't care eventhough I really want it and need it..I am not going to change my stand..

Whatever happens now and then, I will be strong! I won't give up! I will try my best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog as for me. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thnx for sharing this data.
Sexy Lady
Call girls

Little girl with Big dreams said...

yea.. no problem..=D