Saturday, November 14, 2009

I feel MUCH better

I am glad today...actually, i fell MUCH better yesterday..After realizing that I will always have my mum and sis to turn to when I am feeling terribily down..After the EMO thingy yesterday, I seriously feel nothing but hopeless..however, the both of you have shine a light towards me without realizing it..=D

Thanks sis! Thanks mum!

You have made my day! I neglected you both especially you, mum..I am sorry! Sorry, mum!
I know that you are left alone at home during weekdays..left alone watching TV...reading the newspaper..doing the laundry..I know how it feels like being lonely..its miserable..VERY miserable..I promise that I will spend more time with you, mum!=D

Sis, although I didnt tell you that how my day was..but your call have made me felt a whole lot better..=D I know that I could count you but then, I didnt want to disturb you..I hope you will understand..

I really LOVE the both of you! I should have realized it earlier..i wished i did..=D

No comments: