Friday, January 29, 2010

~It is not as bad as I thought it would be~

I thought my 19th birthday was the worst birthday I had ever because I not only have to celebrate it without my sis but also I had a very tiring day during my birthday.

I was in the Sime Darby's Scholars Development Programme during my birthday.. On my birthday, I had to run like I never had before, get wet in the river, be scolded by the facillatators and bear with the conditions in the jungle..Although I had a great time with all the Sime Darbians (be it in uniten or taylor's), I did not feel like it was birthday. For me, it was just like any other day in my life..maybe more like those days where I was in the prefects' camp..I did not even had my handphone with me! no connections with those who I really want to be with! when I got back to the dorm in kuala kubu, only did I realised that my handphone was gona be dead in any moment and that I have 13 unread messages and 10 missed calls from my friends and family..hahaha..seriously, I did not even felt like I was the birthday girl at all..XD

My sis, on the other hand, celebrated her birthday with her friends in her college..amazingly, she too felt like that special of ours was just like any other ordinary day..Although she had received tonnes of gifts and presents from her friends, she did not felt the enjoyment that any birthday girl would have felt.

When January was coming to an end, there were another two sime darbians bday around the corner - jason and irwan. As usual, they would to get something for them and celebrate with them. I knew that they would might as well celebrate mine as well but as for the presents part, I really had no idea that they would buy one for me..haha. We went out to have dinner in a nearby restaurant some where in Serdang. I was very full until I could not even eat a slice of the cake finish!

Thanks for all the sweet memories! All of you had made my birthday more like a birthday..haha.

No comments: