Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank you my friends! =)

Today is supposed to be a day where everything goes smoothly. However, we were not very lucky, I supposed..haha..Everything was normal today. We went to Mid Valley to get some stuffs for the Scholars Development Programme (Sime Darby).

With an excited mood, we all drove there but we got lost (partially due to me and nik's gps)..after 10 minutes or so taking the wrong route, we manage to reach mid valley. Then, we had trouble finding a parking..seriously, it was like hell..we had to take many MANY rounds and after 20 minutes, we finally got a parking space..thanks to a random lady! So, we finally got to step inside the mall.

Another problem arise, we do not know where to have our lunch..hahaha...we eventually chose to eat in chicken rice shop..When we were eating, I felt a sudden pain in my stomach..all I hope was that it will get better..I even took a pill which I always had with me to stop the pain..but it did not seemed to work..I thought that I could bear with it..I have tried to but it turned out to unbearable!

All I want was to sit down and relax..My face was pale..I had no energy to move..My vision started to turn blurry..I thought I was going to pass out..but I told myself I cant afford to do so..I have troubled my friends..they wanted to shop for their clothes..Because of me, they had to leave early..I really felt so sorry for troubling them..My body could not take it anymore..I could feel the urge that I was going to throw up..and yea, I did vomitted..hehe..Zera and iswari were worried..they did not know what to do..they bought me a bottle of water hoping that it would make me feel better but all I wanted was to lie down..so zera offered me her lap for me to put my head down..then, teng and nik drove to the front of the entrance to pick us up because they didnt want me to walk..after reaching uniten, all of them(zera, iswari, teng and nik) tried to talk to the guard in ilmu to let them drive in..saying that their friend was sick...Then, iswari and zera helped me to take my stuffs up to the apartment..

Seriously, I would be dead if I did not have you all around with me..hahaha..Thank you all! I really appreciate all of your help! I was glad to have you all as my friends when I was not feeling well!

=D

No comments: