Saturday, January 2, 2010

bye bye 2009! hello 2010!

A year had passed..hmm..a new year reminds me that I am getting older..My birthday is around the corner..haha..What's my bday wish??
*only God knows what I wish for...it will be the same wish that I make every night before I fall asleep..*

I hope that all my wishes and hopes would come true. =)
With a positive attitude, I know they will for sure..What is my new year's resolution? Hmm..to be a better person! I know its just like any other ordinary resolution..but I really want to improve myself in all ways.

Ermm..what did I do on new year's day..1st, I have tried to make plans with my old schoolmates..but then it did not worked out..hahaha..then, I called my sis to keep ourselves updated with each others' lives...haha..after chatting for almost an hour or so, I thought "OK..Why not spending my new year with my parents instead?"

I wanted this day to be a little different..so, we ended up in Curve..ate in TGI Friday's..had ice cream in Baskin Robbins..watched a movie..shopped a little..hahaha..the outing turned out to be 'OK'..not as bad as I thought it would be..kinda fun, I would say.

OK I think that is all for now..I have lots to catch up with - homeworks, lab reports, application, etc.

*Hope you had fun too! Happy new year! =D*

No comments: