Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hopes in 2014

Being 23 this year and knowing that I will be 30 soon before I even know, this is not cool. Lol. I am still here studying. 2013 was a year of finding what I really want in life and falling in love with what I am currently doing.

The list of things for 2014:
1. Pass my exams.
2. Travel to places.
3. A new house for my family. :)
4. Just to add some fun to it. Do YOLO stuffs like going for bungee jumping or trying some new things.
5. Be more girly. My mum's wish all along.
6. Spending more time with my family.
7. Forgive the past and live for the future.
8. Stay healthy and be safe.
9. Less Facebook-ing unless necessary.
10. Saving money.

And our birthday was yesterday. Not feeling very excited about birthdays but it was nice to spend it with friends. And they pulled it out very nice for me. Thank you! :)

Everything was nice but I thought it was a little exaggerated. If this were to happen when I was in my teen years, I would have been the happiest person. I don't know maybe if it's me getting old. I now prefer the sweet and quiet moments. It doesn't have to be in an expensive place or with a big moment of flowers.


My treasures for 2014. :)





No comments: