Saturday, May 23, 2015

Done and Done! :)

It's done! Made it officially! It has been almost one month since the most critical point of my life has ended. Well, at least the most critical by far and probably more to come. So, what have I been doing all this time? Nothing exciting unless if you consider activities like catching up on series and lying around at home the most enjoyable time at the moment. Yup, enjoyable! I'm not even gonna take it back or replace it with some adventurous stuff. I like the peace and quiet. And it stays like that hopefully. :p

Well, this period of time was also about catching up lost times with people around me and people in my lives. A LOT of well spent times definitely! I felt like I lost my whole 5 years to education that I didn't realise I skipped one part of entertainment in the teenage going to adulthood phase. A lot of people see boozing and getting drunk like some phase they go through at that age but it looks like most of my friends in medical school and also other friends in the healthcare line experienced the same thing. We didn't get that kind of phase to think that it was lame to go there at a more matured age like now. Kinda new to most of us actually. Finally, this goody two shoes made a whole new exploration. I didn't get drunk although I do wanna know what's my limit to getting there. But, she ended up getting rashes and pruritus all over her body. -.-" 

My plan next is to take Singapore and who knows maybe an island after this. Alongside, I will be working with all the paperwork for my future career. So long until next time!

No comments: