Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Last Minute Crazy Thing

Ever got a call from a friend to go on a road-trip at that very moment? Or was invited to go for a party at that instant when you didn't have enough time to even pick out an outfit? I guess everybody did. It can be fun but stressful for some. Hey, isn't this the part of your life where you go like, "I am in if you are"?  (Not everybody can take that time pressure, not everyone.:P)

Ling and I did that once on 13 December 2014. The string of events that happened before we arrived were not the as smooth as we thought it could had been but we made through it in the end. I thought it was worth the headache and talking. I realised that this was my first ever meeting someone popular and this isn't even a concert of any singers or bands, just the fellow Youtubers. So, what's the hype about it? I doubted myself about going actually but I guess I managed to take out the doubts at the very last minute and to start believing that I could do certain things. 

We didn't get to meet the big stars but we managed to take a picture with a group local Youtubers. The Ming Thing! It was a humbling experience to meet someone who is known by others. The thing that amazed me the most was them being so humble too. They were the only ones who were willing to come over and take a selfie with us. Aww.. It is a rewarding experience to get to see them in person. I finally got to say I have met some people. :)

This was written way back then on 13th January 2015. 

No comments: