Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tips for making your day a better day!

    Life may seem cruel at some point of our lives, however, we should always be ready to face it no matter how horrendous it is. I may not be very experienced in life but I really want to help those who are feeling terrible about themselves. Truthfully, I have tried those ways and they worked out for me. So, I hope this will aid those who read this as well.


  1. Read inspirational books-they have a tremendous effect towards your behavior and they may change the way of how you look at things. Besides, they will aid you having a better perspective on life. I must admit that this has worked on me.



  2. Quotes from personages-this method has its benefits too. It makes one more motivated. Also, it might be a driving force to a myriad of people when they wake up in the morning hoping to lead a better day than yesterday.



  3. Writing a blog/diary/note-writing out how you feel about a certain thing is similar to expressing your feelings, thoughts and opinions about that particular topic. This enables one to open his feelings and eventually, prevents one from keeping his feelings to himself.


  4. Talk to someone with a positive mind and positive attitude-they will make you feel better as they are optimistic and you will be influence by their positive energy that they potray. Eventually, you can avoid yourself from drowning even deeper! Maybe talk to someone close to you perhaps. As for me, I will give a call to my very own twin sis..lol.


  5. Think about the good times-why don't we spend our time thinking of good stuffs rather than the bad ones? Flipping through the old photo albums or cards is another way.Try it. Always think positively. Let the good memories stay in the mind and do not let the unwanted ones in.

No comments: