Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A door or a wall?



Is it a door or a wall?
I might be wrong
Maybe its not either of them.
If it is a door, do I have the right keys in my hand?
Is it the right one that fits the door?
Maybe I have lost the key
Maybe I have not bought the correct key
Maybe there wasn't any key at all because it was just a wall
A thick wall that nothing can even break it
I don't know
I am afraid to knock myself towards it
I might get a bruise on my head
or maybe I might have fainted if I have done it
I wondered if I should just go towards it and see if its a door or a wall
I want to but everytime when I will start hesitating and doubting myself
Hence, I will end up in the intial position
If it is a door, I have never tried opening it
I didn't even try to use the keys that I have in hand to open it
I wondered if there is something interesting behind it or maybe its just an ordinary thing
Who knows right?

:)

5 comments:

Patricia said...

i think u should try it. never try, never know ;D

Pauline said...

hahaha...i am still confused if it's a door or wall but this is random..:P

chan leong said...

why don't you go take a look. who knows it might be a door and it's not locked.

Pauline said...

hahaha..chan leong is really bored huh? maybe its lock on the other side..this is just something that i have written for a friend of mine. nothing much, really. :D

Anonymous said...

It can't be nothing... I;m really intrigued by it tho