Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good day

I think today is so far the most satisfying day for me eventough it was a rainy day and it was a very cold day. I have started off my day with an early Chemistry Lab in which I find it demoralizing after doing my two lab work for the past two weeks. I was demoralized after the lab work but I am getting the hang of it, I guess. It is so far considered as my most afraid of class but not the class that I detest most which is calculus. Maybe both of them are just equally devastating but in different ways...lol.

Ok, lets not ruin my mood for today. After I got myself demoralized, I went to do some printing in SLC and I saw a classmate of mine for chemistry and math. When I was going out the Chem Building, I saw my GSI for Chem Lab. She turned and smiled at me. Her smile sort of decreased the dissapointment. :)

Then, I went to Ayaka to get some sushi and went back to my apartment. I felt hungry after a while. So, I have decided to cook. I have always wondered how do people get to fry the egg so nicely without crushing it into pieces. So, I went on and try to do it. Fortunately, the egg turned out good for me! :D



After eating, I met up with Sin Yi and Girish to finish my math maple problem(another thing that I dislike). Luckily, we got it done for a short while. :) I went back and do some reading on chemistry because the test is around the corner. After that, I have uploaded some pics in facebook. Pictures that I have long taken..HAHAHA.

The most amazing was that I am glad that I went to the Exam Review Session on Chemistry! The session was so motivating and I have cleared so much of my previous doubts. Thank you, Bahas! You are fantastic! After that session, I was in a pretty good mood. I even took the longer route back home. The reason was to chill a little and enjoy the beautiful night walk! :D

When I got home, Zera and I chatted about how her day went and some Nike thing(her taekwando suit..:P). Nice conversation! I enjoyed it, Maybe it was because of the good mood that I have. And now, I have finished this blog post of mine! :D

2 comments:

Patricia said...

u seem to dislike most of ur classes. lol. learn to love it! it takes time. i believe that u can! btw the food that u made looks tasty~ XD

Pauline said...

I only dislike parts of the subject..not entirely hating it..hahaha. yea, it looks nice! thanks thanks! :D