Sunday, September 12, 2010

Recent updates

I have been here for more than 2 weeks and so far, everything is ok. I can't say it's absolutely awesome or boring..so, I will stick to OK since most of the things are under control and not as messy when I first got here.

What I have done in between these 2 weeks were shopping, settling in with apartment, choosing my classes, attending classes, chatting with some of my friends, video calling with my friends and family, attending some welcome events in UMich, making new friends, cooking in the apartment and of course, onlining..haha.

Nothing much to be said because this is another ordinary post of mine. Actually, I am pretty lazy to describe the events and activities..This post is just an update from me. :)

3 comments:

Patricia said...

hope u will enjoy life there! ;D

Aliff Ahmad said...

cooking?

Pauline said...

@pat: yea i will.
@aliff: yea la..i cooked..hahahaha..:P