Sunday, June 5, 2011

Childhood flashbacks

Woke up at 3am. Went to the toilet. Opened my laptop and thanks to Google, I have found out that it was Richard Scarry's birthday. Nothing was amazing about it until I clicked on the link and saw the pictures. Then, I saw the worm in the apple helicopter!! All I could said was "Hey, I have seen this before!"

I did not know Richard Scarry until now. All I remembered was that I have watched 'Busy Town' in tapes and played the games in the computer when I was younger. I can't remember what was going on in the story and really, I had no idea at all..but I remembered clicking on the trucks, the helicopter, the animals...etc. It was such a waste that I did not know the creator of this amazing author who have created all this. The surprising thing was that 'Busy Town' was apart of my childhood..Even though I can't recall most of them, I know that it had attracted me when I was little. I liked it at some point of my life.

If I had not been awake..I would not have found the creator of 'Busy Town'..It would have been such a waste to not know who had created something that was once so interesting and educating in my life. This is just so amazing!!:)

Some things just happen for a reason, I guess. hahaha!


3 comments:

Patricia said...

Yea the worm in the apple helicopter! wow..we were so young back then. lol

Pauline said...

yea! I even remember the part where we have to collect the golden wheat in the farm!

Sakura said...

i watched this too! :D though only now that i get to know Richard Scarry... haha xD