Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Friends, no?

Today, I am officially done with the semester. I am not so proud of the essay but it is completed! Yay! So, I was indulging myself with Grey's Anatomy for the past few weeks now and still ongoing..haha! For the past few days, I looked at the my more recent pictures and I didn't like my hair..not that it is awful but it was bad for me. Looking at the split ends and the worn-off color on my hair due to the dye several years ago, I decided to cut them off sometime this week. Ok, those were the updates. Now, back to what I want to write about in this post. Well, I was thinking about my enemies and was not able to name one person. It was probably because I didn't think they were hostile to me in any ways. In most of the bad occurrences or happenings, I find myself being the one who apologizes and forgives. Truth to be told, I can never hate someone for so long. Even if I dislike them for some reason, I would just opt to avoid and keep some distance. If something bad took place between any of my friend and I, the worse that could ever happen was not talking for days, weeks or months and that was it, things would eventually get better and we start talking. Unfortunate enough for me, I have one of my friendships being at the halt state for more than a year already. Not that I wanted it too but I think my friend had stopped calling me a friend. Although I am not emotionally affected by it for quite a long time already, I still wonder if she have thought of us and the memories, stories and times that we shared. I did my part in trying to salvage our friendship but maybe, it was not as effective as I thought it would be. I wondered if she would say Hi to me at least if we ever met. I mean wouldn't it be rude if she doesn't? She can annoy me by not even trying to be nice in any way but nothing was ever going to change the fact that we were friends at some point of our lives and those times can't be erased just like that. Sure, you can say time would change things for the better but how long? I still want to know about what was going on in her life and I'd lie if I say I don't care. One thing that I really hope is that we could at least meet or if the worst have to happen, I hope that we would end it in a mutual way rather than just one-sided.

No comments: