Friday, June 15, 2012

New look

For these past few days, I was trying to get a new look for this blog but I can't just take the old template out..It was supposed to be easy but I guess it is default now..Oh well, I think it looks simple enough now. Now that the semester is coming to an end, I will be having some free time before my work starts. I have a lot in things in mind that I want to do. For instance : -exercising (purpose is to lose weight) -reading some nice books -shopping (for summer wear..everything is just so hot now and most of my clothes aren't suitable) -watching Grey's Anatomy (this in inevitable..lol..maybe I will try to find mai-hime and watch it again) -cooking (purpose is to save money as well) -a little bit of travelling (to somewhere nearby..not too far) -catching up with family and friends I guess that is all for the time being but I am planning to get at least most of these things done. Oh ya, I have a wonderful news today! I finally got a B+/A- range for my essay in which I only spent one whole day on it..and I do mean literally one whole day, 24 hours. Alright then, that is all I want to write on this post. Shall keep updating later. :)

No comments: