Thursday, June 7, 2012

It has been a while..maybe too long

The last time I posted something on this blog was like months ago and now, everything in blogspot has changed...A bit more tidy but alien to me, obviously! Oh well, life goes on and so does my blog. This semester has been the least stressful and surprisingly, a slow semester as compared to the previous two semesters. A lot of things were going on and hence, no postings from me..only from my sister..and I was the one who dragged her into blogging with me! Sorry, sis! I have been addicted to Grey's Anatomy lately and I have finished season one and in the middle of season two now. Watch it if you like drama or if you like to hear about any interesting medical conditions and advises about life which sometimes you might find them relevant to your's. Oh ya, I found a job as well..my very first paying job after tutoring for a day..haha! I am going to help out with orientation for the new international students in the university. I can't wait to start, to be honest! That's really all I can think of writing on this blog..:P Alright then, time for me to sleeppppppp. :)

No comments: