Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A new start

Here I am in HUKM for almost a month already! I got the excitement of facing the real things rather than medical books only after a couple of weeks here. I blamed the papers I had to take during the holidays. Probably that's why the transition took way longer in me myself. Not to mention that I am really glad for passing the papers at the end because the process of going through them all over again was like a painful heartache. Unimaginable and I will probably remember this for the rest of my life. No doubt. I sincerely wanna thank those who helped me through this. Thanks really! :)

I even managed to take part in a debate tournament last week. The first international tournament for me. A great one. :) Not like I accomplished anything there nor was I satisfied with my own performance, I guess it's the experience that counts. Yea, whatever. Haha.

So, back to how I feel about being n this whole new environment, ermm.. okay I guess. I don't know how to say this but I guess a bad memory will always remain a scar deep within yourself. No matter how much you wanna disguise it, it's still there to remind you about the bad stuff. People say clinical years are much, much, much more different and all. To me, I really wish I could make it through even though I was terrible in my pre-clinical years. Take this as a challenge and a test to better myself. For better, for worse, I am here for whatever it is.:)

No comments: