Monday, December 3, 2012

Finals on the way...

As suggested in the title, my exams are around the corner..:(
These past few days were not the most productive moments because of these few reasons:

1. The weather was horrible. It has been up and down these past few days..cold at some days and warmer on the next. I think this has really caused most people to get sick. :/

2. I am having a really really bad flu..Not only my nose is blocked for most of time but also, I can't sleep well..That sucks a little and not to mention, I am wasting tissue papers! Can't help it, blame it on the flu..

3. I am addicted to another series, "The Walking Dead" , thanks to my friend.. watched it by skipping some parts of the episodes and now, I am up to date to the latest episode..so, in other words, I can't watched it now because there is no more to watch until the new episode airs..lol.

4. I am lazy. Well, this was because last week was torturous. Exam, quizzes and assignments were due on each  day of the week and that sure did made me sleep lesser...so, I am technically catching up on sleep as well.

Oh ok, I am going back to my assignments and studying now.. Byeeeeeeee!

No comments: