Friday, December 28, 2012

End of the world? Nope, it's just 2013.

Even if it was the end of the world, I would have led my life like usual. I would have gotten my assignments done if I had any or study for exams if there was. Whatever it is, here comes 2013! :D

Again, Ling is busy enjoying herself in places I couldn't go lol so I will do the new post before she does. What went down in 2012? It was the start of my clinical years. It was also the year where I finally have something to say in my surgical history if anyone would clerked me as a patient. Yup, I went through a surgery and not many people know about this. It's just a petty thing called fibrolipoma. Met a minor accident but I wasn't injured. Went for trips during my breaks (Melaka with my KMK sisters, Fraser's Hill and Langkawi with my UKM friends). Debated in my very first international tournament. Starting to cook by myself. Knowing how to drive to Semenyih. Tried bangs for a change. Found close friends. Several ups and downs but it turned out to be okay in the end.

My new year resolutions:
1.No failures in exams anymore. That means I will be studying more often lol.
2.Speaking mandarin and improving my chinese
3.Jogging in the weekends or whenever appropriate
4.Being the filial child as much as I can. Be there for my family when I can
5.Improving my cooking skills

This list looks more reasonable that the ones last year. See so much of practicality in this one lol. Grown to be wiser and smarter. I'm going to embrace 2013 with no hate and regrets. We only live life once so don't worry it away. Do things while you can. :)

No comments: