Sunday, December 23, 2012

In a small place called Beranang

After going through the tough times in surgery and O&G postings, it was finally time for JKM or w what they call the Medicine and Society posting. We were all posted to a place called Beranang which is kinda near Semenyih. Had a great time there although I did spend a LOT of time travelling to KL, Cheras and sometimes to Bangi. All because of a medical debate (That's another story to be told lol). 

Anyway, I've learned to understand how things work in a kampung and also how to mingle with my coursemates. I guess it was because of this posting, I started to have more friends other than those from my usual hangout friends in UKM. And yes, I will definitely remember those times here-the never ending presentations, the hot days during survey, the times in the kitchen helping out to cook, the times I went out with my friends, the pasar malam nights and of course the generosity of the villagers.:)


The intervention program group photo taken at the Balai Raya of Kampung Sungai Jai.

All of us before leaving PULAKEM (Pusat Latihan Khidmat Masyarakat UKM)

Adios JKM! Here comes my final posting for my 3rd year. Internal Medicine! :) *praying for wisdom and luck*

No comments: