Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Friends


Well, I have been watching Friends again and again and so, I thought I might as well post something about it. For me, it is the BEST sitcom ever even until today, there is no other sitcom that is funnier and more authentic than Friends. I was a fan of Friends since when I started watching it in high school with my sister..hehe. I wished that it could be re-filmed again..it's impossible because the actors and actresses have aged but who knows? :P
I even have a poster of Friends in my room. I don't think I will ever be bored of watching it again and again and now, I am caught up with Friend's memes in 9gag...this is real addiction..phew....


One of my favorite scenes of all time..LOL!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

my wife and kids! :P

Pauline said...

yea but i like friends better. :P