Friday, January 11, 2013

Old and Boring

I'm becoming old and boring already at 22 (according to some of my friends, 2013). I actually do agree lol. I know this is gonna sound funny to some people but yea, I think being old and boring is kinda sweet. :)

On 10th January 2013, everything was like the other birthdays where I start getting messages and calls from my friends. Got a call from Ling too! There was the time where I will stop facebook-ing because of the never ending notifications. I still got a lot of posts on my timeline yet to be replied. Yes, I read and comment on every single posts because I like reading them. Lol. Thanks for all the calls, messages and posts. They are all so sweet! 

As for this year, I didn't wish for a grand or big celebration (this is the weird part but it's true). I think it's because it was tiring in the weekdays and I start to appreciate what peace and serenity really mean.  I just wanted to have a break on my birthday but it was on a Thursday. It was the usual day going to wards. Went shopping with Isaac (he just wanted to drag the time and it worked lol) and went out for dinner with my UKM friends. I was surprised on my birthday for having all of them except Ying Xin (she should be studying :P) to make it when they told me that not everyone is coming! Ta-daa! Cassy, Adeline and Yuet Yang came all the way from Beranang for my birthday. Aww.. so touched! 

Got presents. Hehe. Haven't opened them though. Spent a short time with my mum but it's good enough because now I'm back home! She can have me for herself now. 

The twist for the day was the ending where all of us ended up in the police station. LOL. Lesson learnt. Nope, we were not caught vandalizing or stealing but it was the Sandy's tragedy! Poor fella hit a car so we all accompanied him to make the police report in the middle of the night. That reminds me of the other poor victim in an accident I met recently. My apologies and prayers for them. *pray hard*

On the day before, I had another celebration. I was lucky enough to have come if not, I wouldn't have gotten the comfy pillow thing for my neck. Something that I wanted but never wanted to buy. Lol. Thanks to the debaters! 

I'm happy for having wonderful people around me. I may not know how to express myself sometimes but I'm really grateful. That reminds me of a wedding speech circulating in my Facebook feeds. I should have done that for my birthday to thank all of them but I don't think I can pull it off well enough like how he did. Watch it when you have the time!

That's all for my birthday post! :)

No comments: