Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY 2010




Eve of CNY
It was a hot day! So, my family wanted to have something cold to chill ourselves out with some snow flakes..haha..since the nearest outlet is in Pavillion, we have decided to go there and maybe do some shopping...we took our bro's car instead of my mum's car..we regretted the decision for taking his as the car kept breaking down along the journey..hahaha..we decided that it would be best to go home and go shopping later..after droppping off my bro's car at home, we jumped into my mum's car and drove to Pavillion again! We looked so desperate at that moment..lol..we indulged ourselevs with the sweet delicious snow flakes..seriously, it was worth! Then, we went shopping..all of us managed to get some things for ourselves..XD

1st Day
I woke up about 7.30am..maybe a little later..I did not get dressed but went to my grandpa's place to have breakfast..we had noodles..haha..it was delicious as expected from how it looked..then, my parents went to the temple and amazingly, my parents allowed the three of us(my bro, my sis and I) to be at home while they went to the temple..hahaha..then, we had lunch in my grandpa's place as well..after that, we dressed oursleves up for the usual visiting that we always had..collected lots of angpows..it was a rather hot day..i sweated like hell although I was wearing a red spaghetti top..I like my outfit..i match the top with a nice pair of grey jeans and a chocolate greyish handbag which added the elengance in me..in short, I like the way I looked! As always, the adults will gamble and the younger kids will hang out in the playground..The older kids went to join the adults..and left my sister and I in the hall watching the TV..There was this small little girl..she was cute and my sis and I ended up playing with her..I could hardly reply her in mandarin and realized how bad my mandarin was..XD..it was fun to make her smile, laugh and roll on the floor..hahaha..then, we went back and had dinner in my grandpa's place..there goes my first day of chinese new year..



2nd Day
Started off with breakfast in my grandpa's place..went back home..visited my mum's relatives..went shopping again! hahaha...spent time with my mum and sis in Pavillion..we talked about random stuffs..i had a nice mocha and a strawberry waffle! Delicious! We took some pics together..went back to have dinner in my grandpa's place..then, my sis and I ended up watching a movie-dragon ball...haha

3rd Day
The 3rd day started off with a nice dim sum in Concorde Hotel...had the porridge, 'siew mai', egg tart, 'kuai ling kou', etc..then, we headed to my mum's relative's place..drove all the way from Sentul to Cheras to visit my aunt..after that, we went to my father's friend's place to have our lunch..later in the evening, we would be going to my uncle's place..before that, I have to take my bath first..so, tata! =D

No comments: