Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First thing in the morning..

Shit! When I woke up, I could feel a sharp pain in my throat..oh no! I am having sore throat..I started sneezing too..haih..I think it might be my 'sick' season..I really don't wana get sick..of all things that could happen to me during my semester break, sick? It is still paining now..oh god..please stop..Then, I had breakfast with my mum and her friends..seriously, they can chat non-stop for one whole day..but I enjoyed listening to them though..I didn't know there were so much happening around the neighbourhood..they have certainly enlightened me about so many things that have seemed to be oblivious to me..yea, they were gossiping like how normal girls would do..the difference was that they were much older..that's all..hehe..They even knew about the other people's family matters and also the latest issue going around. There had been a fire in the temple nearby my house..I didn't even know it until they talked about it. So, a few of my mum's friends, my mum and not forgetting myself went to have a look at the temple's condition..it was bad..everything from the altars, to the statues of god, decorative items, joy sticks, to the ceilings were all damaged..all that we could see were ashes and black marks that were caused by the fire.. To be honest, I have wondered if there would be a fire in the temple since there were a lot of burning and activities going on..and now, it really happened..sometimes, I wished that I didn't even have a thought of it when things really took place after you thought of its possibility of taking place..This was how my day started for today.

2 comments:

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

hurm, u ady expect the thing will happen...not bad. can be fortune teller. XD

Pauline said...

hahax..i feel bad now..XD