Friday, February 26, 2010

Indirectly giving it

Do u have any idea?
I mean about what is going on
Maybe I think too much
Maybe I misunderstood
Maybe I was the one over-reacted
I don't know
Its just that my intuition tells me otherwise
It tells me that I have went to the wrong direction
It tells me that history is gonna repeat very soon
I want it to be normal
I want to, really
but I don't want you to fall for it
because I didn't put that trap
It was all because of me
being so selfish
wanted a companion
Now, that my senses are starting to get back together
I felt that it was unfair for you
I realized that maybe its better to be neutral
to avoid you from falling into my so called trap
in which I never intend to set up at all
All I can say is that you will always be my friend.
=)

No comments: