Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Updates


I felt like I have left this blog for quite some time after seeing three posts from Pauline consecutively. Since I have a little free time now, it is my turn to contribute to this blog. So, what have I been up to recently?


I had a busy week with the Juniors' Welcoming Night(JWN), debate practice, assignments, birthday celebration for my friends and yea, that's about it. Along the way, I faced a few problems like my when my phone was suddenly disfunctional and also when there was no internet connection in the hostel.


Anyway, my phone is finally functioning and jaring ukm is finally available. The most recent thing I had was the debate competition, KDU IV. It was a great experience even though I felt really lousy there. It definitely gave me a different outlook on debate. One good thing that happened was that I got a teammate, Ying Xin who is like one of my closest friends in UKM. Sadly, Cassy isn't in debate. It would have been awesome-r with her around. Anyway, there was Yit Tyse who is my senior but not technically my senior because she's 1991 too. As Cassy's buddy, she did made it awesome too. And of course, not forgetting everyone who was in debate as well.


For JWN, my Mum did my make-up and my hair, the saloon of course. Everyone was on their best look that night. It was enjoyable but I couldn't take any pictures because my phone was still in the devastated state.


Then, there was also a mooncake celebration in my college. The main organizer, Isaac, I supposed. After that, there was Danny's surprise birthday prank.


Since my post is kinda short, I just thought maybe I should ask a random question. Lol. Ever wondered if you weren't good enough to be considered okay? Felt like you're a loser now and wanted to be acknowledged as a hero one day? Seriously don't let this bring you down, instead take it as a drive to be even better in the future. By the way, the picture above was taken during the JWN. From left, me, Ying Xin, Cassy, Danny and Isaac. Chose this picture because mostly everyone who was mentioned in this post is in it. Sadly, Yit Tyse went back that time already.

No comments: