Saturday, October 23, 2010

Encouraging somehow


"Life,Smile,Love"

Yesterday, I have came across some cards in a shop on the way back to my apartment. I thought that they were meaningful in a way and I bought them eventually for the sake of self satisfaction or desire..hahahaha..anyway, just have a look at them. Who knows if they might have made your day just like how they had made my day yesterday!;D




This is my favourite one!
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end."



I thought that it might be a good idea to paste them on somewhere in which I will always look at..and TA-DA!!! I pasted them on my study table's wall..:D

2 comments:

Patricia said...

nice quotes! very encouraging indeed. :D your study table is actually neat. lol

Pauline said...

yea they are more than just nice for me..:D

it's not that neat, really..hahahaha. XD