Monday, October 25, 2010

Life as we know it


Just watched "Life As We Know It" with my UKM friends in Pavilion yesterday. It is an interesting movie on how two different people can actually get along to take care of a baby. It is funny and enjoyable, I'll say. :D

After watching this movie, I was wondering whether it is possible for people of opposite characters to get together. It is somewhat true like what we normally see in series, anime and movies but what about in real life? Does it actually apply as well?

Personally, I think it might happen because I believe these things should come naturally and I assume it to be beyond our control. That's why we don't really get to choose our life partners. It takes two people to make a relationship work.

Anyway, this is a random post. Just got me thinking. Lol. :)


No comments: