Saturday, October 16, 2010

I really need it!

Sleeping was not the my most favorite activity of the day that I used to have but now, it has changed! I look forward to sleeping..lol. Maybe it was because of the lack of sleep I had ever since the assignments and workload increase in a LARGE amount. I used to not sleep at 3am but way much earlier (at around 12am at most). I felt like I have changed my sleeping habits and this is bad and so unhealthy!:(

I know that being sleep deprived can help one to gain more weight. I am afraid of being fat now but I just can't help it. Nothing ever seems to be productive. I think I didn't manage my time well enough.

I used to tell my friends who are still online to sleep when I am going offline but now, my friends tell me that instead. I want to sleep early but I can't do much to fix it. XD

Now, I will be having four days of break!! YAY! I have been looking forward to rest and just take a break from studying. Although I might not be going to anywhere for this fall break, I will still be happy because I think my body needs a break before it really breaks down completely..XD

Lets hope that I will be making the best of the four days I have! :DDDDDDDD

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Don't get so stressed up coz of this ya! stay healthy! :D

chan leong said...

ya u shuld... have fun n rest up..

Iswari said...

never mind if you don't go anywhere. take this opportunity to catch up on beauty sleep! XD you scared me that day when you said 3 am :P

Pauline said...

hahaha! thanks all! yea, I will take a break! :DDDDDDD