Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Peace?

Lying down comfortably on the couch accompanied with a hot Milo on the coffee table while reading a book, peace is the only thing that I have felt. It has been a really long time in which I had basically nothing to do or worry about. It doesn't feel like heaven nor does it feel like hell. It's just a state in which my mind not thinking about serious matters.

Feeling a little bored, I went to my room and took out the pretty little small book that my sister and my friends had made for me as memento of my younger days. It was decorated so nicely and inside were filled were words that have made me cried for several times after reading them. The first time when I looked at it and not even reading it..my tears could not stop flowing down my cheeks. And I could not even bring myself to read it. The time when I actually had a good look at it was during the long hours in plane in my journey to US. When everyone else was sleeping or reading some book quietly, I was weeping away..hahaha.Today, however, I didn't not cry at all. I went through every page and look at every picture in detail. The only thing that came to me was gratefulness of having such friends in high school. Thanks Ching, Yeng, Debbie, Prithi, Kah Wei, Julia and Irina! :)

Not forgetting to mention that the internet was down, there was nothing much that can be done for the whole day. I was lucky enough to have my iPhone with me. Connecting through some random wireless network, I managed to get on skype and facebook at least. As always, my so called "chi mui"(sister in chinese) was online..maybe he will insist on "heng tai"(brother in chinese)..lol. We talked about random things. I wasn't all that bored for a moment. Thanks ya!:P

Now here I am in the lobby of Utowers with my laptop on my lap writng this post of mine while waiting for my sister to come online. It has been 5 days since I had spoke to her and yes, I am missing her already. Having her online will definitely make my day. Ching, I am waiting! :)

5 comments:

jityang said...

how can a 'he' be your chimui??? LOL :D

Pauline said...

why not? :P

jityang said...

its not right~~ pity the fella.... :D

Patricia said...

aww.. i feel so bad. sorry the wifi in uthm johor was really bad. anyway i m back! will chat with u when ur free :D

Pauline said...

jy: It's up to me! :P
ching: I will get you something in NY! <3