Thursday, December 23, 2010

Out of Place

Just came back from Johor last night and now I feel kinda lost in the real world. The 5 days spent in UTHM are definitely memorable. 2010 ROYALS was awesome! Even though, I complained about a lot of stuffs there, I felt it was worth at the end of the day. My team didn't managed to get into the quarters but I was glad that at least we nearly made it. I am pretty sure all the UKM teams did their best already. Honestly, I feel really proud being a UKM debater. Our seniors were great! At least they made it into quarters and there was one team which made it into finals against UM! Congrats to all of them!

About the debate, I felt like nobody expected UKM to make it so far and most importantly put up a good fight. I salute my seniors for making what people thought was impossible possible. On the other hand, I feel really bad for my team because I felt like I contributed the least. Anyway, anyhow, what has happen is the past so no more emo-ing for me.

After ROYALS, I felt out of place. Guess I am starting to miss those times we had in ROYALS. I never regret going for it even though I know that I have a pile of work left waiting to be done-studying! Gosh.. Can I have a break? Lol.

No pictures from me in this post because I didn't take any. Anyway, it was a nice experience even without pictures from me. Long live UKM Debaters! :D

3 comments:

chan leong said...

hi, u might now know me.. i'm pauline's fren from uniten...
u're a UKM debater? then u must have heard of Dr. Khor Swee Kheng? He used to be a debater and a trainer there...

Patricia said...

yea i know u. yup i m a ukm debater but i don't know him. i remember the seniors talking about all the other great ukm senior debaters though. probably he is one of them they meant, lol. i will try asking. u know him? wow.. i heard u are a debater too from pauline and a good one!

chan leong said...

lol.. juz some high sch debater.. swee kheng is my trainer...
he was world champ while debating for ukm last time, so i tot u'd know..