Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I know that I am bigger.

I have been away from home for about about 3 months now and certainly, I have felt the difference. It has been for a while since people commented anything on my size ever since I was 16 years old. I do not get many "undesirable" comments like I am getting fatter, bigger or chubbier. I was only told that I am considered short. :P

When I got here, nothing was being said about my size until a few weeks ago when a friend from the same college of mine told me that my face was chubbier compared to that when I first got here. Of course, I was shocked hoping that I heard the wrong thing but no, I didn't. I was a little disappointed but that did not troubled me for the entire day.

A week after that, I met a senior of mine in the library and the first thing he told me was that "You look different. Your face look bigger." From then onwards, I was not not hoping to hear the similar comment on my face again. Truthfully, I felt like I have gain some weight too but I have not weigh myself yet. Lets hope I do not gain a lot. It is so sad to know that I have gain weight ever since I got here. :(

After receiving those "unwanted" comments, I kept on getting more and more comments from my friends who have look at my pictures and they told me the same thing about me getting bigger in size. Gosh, is it that obvious??

Just today, when Zera was video calling with Aliff, she called me over and we chatted with Aliff for a while. Guess what Aliff told me? YES, he said that I am chubbier too. Urghh...I just hope that I won't get any double chin. Please...I shall control my food intake from now onwards. :)

10 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

Eat considerably n MOVE more. XD

Pauline said...

thanks for the advice, alvin. :P
i will MOVE more.

Aliff Ahmad said...

but u look cuter :P

Pauline said...

aliff, chubby is not cute for me. hahahaha.. :P

Patricia said...

Suggesting u to go on a no-carb diet and regular exercise! Lol

Monkey De Ace said...

Yah, the exercise part is the vital one, i thk...XD

Pauline said...

ok i will "try"..which i think i will most probably not do it at all. XD

chan leong said...

i agree wif alvin. i hate going on a diet but exercise would probably be the best. n i dun think u shld care abt wat others say.

Monkey De Ace said...

i like chan leong's last sentence, dun care bout others' comment.Cool! Juz be urself n do watever u thk is best 4 u. X)

Pauline said...

thanks, cl!
alvin, i will try. :D