Sunday, December 5, 2010

A really busy but fun week after exams

Finally my final exam for semester 1 is over! Yay! I have been waiting to write a post after exams but I was caught up with other stuffs. So yea, what have I been up to after exams? I was spending time with my UKM friends after the torturous week of exams for the 4 modules of 1st semester. I went out after OSPE as well. I also hanged out with my KMK sisters in Sunway Pyramid. Then, I went for a debate camp in UKM Bangi. That's basically everything that I've done after exams. Lol.

This was when we went out for a movie at KLCC and had sushi after the torturous week. I was with Cassy and Ying Xin of course and the others were Chee Yew aka Sandy, Wei Ming, Vee Chuan aka Fac. King and Yin San.




This was taken after OSPE in Pavilion. We watched movie and went to Petaling Street to have dinner. It was a long day with the apartment gang. (Isaac, Ryan, Sandy, Fac King, Wei Ming). Adeline not the KMK one, haha.. Adeline Chai to be exact because there are two 'adelines' in UKM.





This lovely picture is of course my KMK sisters! In the picture from left: Adeline, me, Yiting, Allana, Hui Yi and Cindy. Even though only 6 of us could make it but it was rather successful I thought coz it was difficult to gather the whole family. This is us camwhoring in the toilet.

Next was the debate camp which was awesome! But I don't have any pictures for that coz we were too busy debating I guess. Lol. And it was because of the debate camp, Ying Xin had to stay over at my house. Nice having guest in the house! I know what kinda respond is Pauline giving right now. ;D

Hoping to have more plans during this break. hehe

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I am still in a traumatized stage..LOL. :P

Happy walker said...

haha... so enjoy.. XD