Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Missing it



After taking my lunch today, I kinda think of what songs that I used to like before and there I go..looking for this video and guess what..yup, I have listened to it again and again. It has never failed to catch my attention. I have heard it for a gazillion times already and almost got bored of it once. Almost but not yet though..haha! :P

I know things are a bit off lately but I think those times were the moments that I would really want to remember despite of how life has turned out to be or how bad it can ever get. When I listen to it again, my heart just melts and yes, I want to re-live those sweet times again. Plus, seeing my other friends going off for a better education in the states, I have just realized that maybe it is just time for me to try to mend things up even if my ego have tried to hold me back from doing so. Maybe it won't change anything at all but I don't mind if I have to take the first step for building those memories again. Worth for the try, I guess. Anyhow, I am gonna express myself and admit that I miss it so much regardless of anything. I don't care if I have made it obvious or what so ever anymore. I just like good moments and I want to build more of them. However, if it's time for good bye..then I guess there is no point hanging on anymore. I will just have to let go...

Alright, time to get myself back together. :)

2 comments:

jityang said...

yea mend thing up even your ego says no... HAHAHA emo ~.~

Pauline said...

haha..yea la..for me, no point letting my ego take control of me right. after all, my life is not about my ego but after this, i think i will just let go if its not working. no point ad..its not emo la but i think i realize that its not worth to fight for if it does want to. see my point..haha