Thursday, August 25, 2011

Colors again



I am addicted in making this flower again. I knew how to make it since I was in my secondary years. I even remembered that I found this in the internet while searching for "sakura flower". With the intention of developing a Japanese themed for my sports house, I really think that this flower would make a good match for it. I still recalled that it was posted by a Honda sales person who made this flower with post it notes as a decoration in conjunction of Chinese New Year. So yea, I liked so much that I re-created it by learning the steps of making it. It's the same blue flower that was in the very blog..YES, it is the same one. I have made this flower for the Uniten's KOR graduation night as well and this time, I am doing it for the fun of it. :)

No comments: