Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Leaving soon again!

Yes, I am going back to Ann Arbor in a few hours time..less than 24 hours. I am not so excited to get back though. One reason is that I love to be at home and the other is that I have a lot to do when I am back. Plus, I am pretty lucky for not getting into hurricane irene while travelling. To be truthful, I am worried as I have a transit in JFK..but I think it should be fine now. To think of it, I think I am lucky enough to have avoided it because I could have been in one of those earlier flights.

Well, moving in is a hassle for me but that's ok because I only brought one big luggage and two hand carries..as for salvaging the things in my friend's apartment, I think I would be doomed without a car if there are a lot of things to save from..so here comes my contradicting thoughts..At one side of my mind, I was thinking like I don't have to waste money buying things again if they are not damaged but another part of me was hoping that not much things are saved because I will be having trouble moving those things around. In fact, I can actually take the bus but it would be several trips and the sad thing is that I can't drive even though I have the zip car card..how sad is that..now, regrets came flowing in myself for not improving my driving skills and getting a license in the States..:/

Ok, I am not going to drain myself with the bad vibes. So, lets hope for the best! I will get through these even if they are hard. Yay, positivity now! :D

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Sad that u will be leaving but u should be getting back. Positive! Ling! :D

Monkey De Ace said...

US mengalu-alukan kepulangan anda.....X)

Pauline said...

haha! thanks alvin! :P
not an easy road for me though..not going to deny that one.