Friday, August 26, 2011

When things didn't seem to be normal

It's easy to complain about things when you're unhappy about it. Well, at least that's what I do when I'm unhappy about things. Lol. I always thought that was how being honest to others should be. I kinda think that it helps me to be honest with myself as well.

Not everyone shares their problems with everyone. That's a well-known fact but what about not sharing your problems with anyone at all but yourself? I think that's rather harmful not only to yourself but also to the rest around you. Worst thing that could happen is that you will end up being in the mess all by yourself. Hatred comes in when nobody ask you about it and you hope for someone to be there to just listen to you. When hatred takes over you, you start blaming others for being inconsiderate.

I believe we can't be very attentive or concern about every little thing that's happening in others' lives. That's why we have family, friends and a whole lot of others who are around us. Always remember that you are a part of everyone's lives as well.

So, if you do have problems, then say it out loud to someone. Don't just keep it to yourself. The others on the hand gotta be willing enough to listen coz someday you might be the one needing someone to listen to you. Be considerate and start appreciating everyone around you.

Just a random thought. :)

2 comments:

Pauline said...

writing from experience? :P hahaha!

!$a@C said...

exactly the situation LOL~