Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Responsibility

Responsibility. I guess everyone of us will know what it means but then not all of us define it as it should be. Honestly, my definition of it is very simple and I stick to it. Its just frustrating to know that people around you are not serious in taking their own responsibilities. Maybe I expect to much from those around me but don't they get it? I mean its just a very simple word. Just stick to it. What is so wrong with it? At times, I am so fed up of sticking to my own beliefs and thinking that they will think the same too or at least, have the conscience of what is right and wrong. I guess they are just least bothered and feelingless. I have nothing to comment already. Whatever happens, happens. I can't be bothered much too. I will stick to mine as long as I think is right.

No comments: